Join Our Team
Be a part of the magic!
Thank you for your interest in joining Step Into Adventure, a full-service Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Our goal is to create a positive, memorable and magical vacation for our clients .
We take what we do very seriously and have high expectations of every representative of Step Into Adventure. We are looking for people who pay close attention to detail, make our clients a top priority, and have a passion for traveling. Becoming an agent with our company should not be viewed as a “hobby” but rather an opportunity to create a lasting career in the Travel industry.
Applicants should be aware of the following before completing the application:
Agents with Step Into Adventure are Independent Contractors (IC’s) who set their own hours and work from their home office
Agents are required to complete each supplies training course.
Agents will need to have a dedicated workspace that is free from noise and distraction.
MUST have a valid US passport.
* Must have personally visited Walt Disney World OR Disneyland in the last 3 years, 1 visit to Walt Disney World in the last 12 months (must have visited all 4 parks).
* High level of verbal and written skills.
* Exceptional level of customer service skills.
* Must be extremely detail-oriented, self-motivated, and business-minded.
* Must have a professional working space to keep client files, make phone calls, etc.
* Must perform as a team player in a collaborative environment – we want agents who are honest, patient, respectful, dedicated, and share the same passion for travel as we do.
* Must be proficient in and actively use social media.
* Must be able to market yourself and generate sales leads – Step Into Adventure will provide guidance and training on how to market your business and will help you continue to grow your client base in the years to come.
*Please note that there are annual fees associated with becoming a Step Into Adventure agent.
Still Interested? Do you meet the requirements? Then tell us about yourself!
Note: Step Into Adventure is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.